Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Card Dropping

Random Acts of Kindness Week kept popping up online. It was such a wonderful meme that I decided I wanted to participate in my own way. While organizing my closet I found these small cards I had designed and printed a while ago for an event. I decided to take these, cut them up and write random messages inside. I also remember my friend Hildy doing this a few times last year with artwork and seeing it this week online inspired me to do the same.

I've gone ahead and dropped off my little notes in random places while doing everyday tasks. Some were left at the bank, laundromat, Starbucks (that was an exhausting errand). It's been fun. Hmm, I think I'll keep this up. I'll let you know how it goes. If you have any message suggestions please share. What's a random message you think someone would love to receive?

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I would love to stumble upon one of your fabulous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Glad you like the cards and idea!

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...