Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Random Saturday: Sweet LInks

I wanted to share some great links I've discovered throughout the week from many wonderful blogs and twitter. You may have seen a few of these already, but in case you haven't, I definitely think they're worth sharing once again as we near the end of the week. (I just may keep this up, let me know what you think)!

• I mentioned this briefly at the end of my last post. 52 Weeks of Blogging Your Passion is a great and well written helpful e-guide created for bloggers and those who want to improve in this area. Written by by Tara Gentile of Scoutie Girl, it's a must read if you fall into this category.

• I can't believe I just discovered KickStarter through a friend via stumble. It helps with funding ideas and endeavores for artists, designers, journalists and more.
• I love the Wedding Chicks blog and I really love these featured save the dates.

Landfillart.org is a great artist reclamation project. "Artist claim a piece of rusted metal garbage and create fine art". I found this project via Kristen Stein's fine art blog. Thanks Kristen.

Indie Biz Chicks is a great site that help women and small businesses. You may also follow via twitter. (Another recommendation).

Icing is another fun and helpful blog I just discovered via a post on Rock n' Roll Bride, which is another great wedding blog. (Noticed I really have an affinity for wedding blogs? I just love the stationery & event designs).

Finding these links helpful or enjoyable? Let me know and have a great Saturday.

*No money and no items were received for this post. Just great links.
*Like the image? It was taken by me at the Tropical Fairchild Gardens, in Coral Gables, Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...