Monday, January 18, 2010

A Pretty Mistake



I've spent much of Sunday organizing, packing and going through my things, determining what I'm taking and what I'm giving away for my move next week to a new apartment. (Yay!) In the process of doing this I stumbled on the print above. It's actually a printout of a package design I created at a previous job which I needed to cut and mock-up. The printer went haywire and this occurred. Instead of throwing it away I thought it was so pretty that I decided to keep it. It's wonderful how art and beauty can be created in the most random of ways, in this case a broken printer.

I still have not decided if it's coming with me in the move, (what do you think)? But, regardless I felt it was so nice a mistake that I had to share.

2 comments:

  1. I love this sort of happy accident! And hey, if you decided not to take it with you, send it this way haha x

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...