Monday, June 14, 2010

A Little Teasing Never Hurt {And Getting Personal}

Paper Squid NEw Products Teaser
I'm happy like a kid with candy to announce I'm currently working on new items that will be available in August! I can't wait to share them with you.

The more I work on designs and the more I try to grow my business, the more passionate I become about it. Like everyone, life keeps me busy physically and mentally but prioritizing is just getting easier. One example is finding the balance with time (I have a very busy full-time job outside of this) but ironically it's this very thing that makes me want to work harder. As I grow, learn and deal with doubt (which exists in certain degrees about certain things for everyone - only normal) I find situations may shift, but right now this is a priority.
What are your current priorities or shifts with your business or life?

I've also recently created the
NEW SHOP NEWSLETTER! Those who sign-up will receive a freebie printable download! It's like chocolate or your favorite snack but for paper. If you haven't already you can sign up here.
I hope you guys had a great weekend. It's been lovely here but hot (went outside to take a walk, then turned right back around; hey but that meant more design time). How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...