Thursday, January 14, 2010
It's official, I think I'll be making Sweet Links a regular weekly and/or bi-weekly feature here on the blog. Now time for some links I've found around the web.
• First I'd love to sneak in and share my latest DIY paper good, Smoochity Smooch Smooch. Perfect for Valentine's if you want a bit of humor. Looking for something more sarcastic or honest? Maybe this is better.
• Are you a graphic designer or perhaps do custom design work of any sort? You will appreciate this website (via a co-worker). As a freelance graphic designer, I've actually heard a few of these comments and/or requests myself...ay.
• I really enjoy this artist work and her blog; I found this a wonderful post.
• You may have taken this test already, What Type Are You? But if you love type and haven't, it's worth the 5 minutes. (The password is character). What was your result? (Found here).• A friend sent me this link and I love the message from Charter for Compassion. Worth a look.
• Some inappropriate books for kids. Love the vintage feel and artwork in some.
• Oh paper cuts, how I love thee. One day I will attempt you, just because. (Via My love for you is a Stampede of Horses).
Hope you discovered something you like.