Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Handmade Heart You

Valentines Day is not only for couples, but friends, and why not make it a "I love me day" and pamper yourself as well. Today I share some more selections in my ongoing themed picks series with a variety of gifts for just this occasion and those special loved ones.


1) Goldie - $20.00. By PolishedTwo
2)
Vintage Valentine Hang Tags - $3.00. By Joosy Card Co
3)
Loving Birds OOAK - $8.75. By Earth Expressions
4)
Mini Heart Notecards - $2.25. By PaperQuick
5)
Bobbies Sassy Sweetheart Set - $7.00 By Dirt Road South
6)
Peppermint Chocolate Oatmeal Creamy Goat's milk Soap- $5.25 By Cozy Moments
7)
Red and Pink Waldork Window Star- $9.00 By Harvest Moon By Hand
8)
Tiny Bubbles- $25.00 By Linzsparkle
9)
Sending You My Love- $24.00 By ErinKeys
10)
Fingerless Gloves (Garnet Cranberry)- $24.00 By Beautiful Bridget11) The Red Bandit Cowl- $35.00 By Miss Indie
12) Here Comes The Bride- $25.00 By Momma Goddess
13)
Valentines Gift for Cat Lovers- $18.00 By FleurFatale

*All photos and items credited to each of the individual shop owners.
*No money and no items were received for this post. Just great gifts.

11 comments:

  1. Lovely Treasury...love the Valentine's theme!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Valentines theme! What a fun and exciting blog to talk about and with the coolest group(UWIB).

    Denise
    havendawndesigns
    clearlakecreations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! You have such an artistic flair!! Thanks for including my necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and bright selection, Karyna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely selection Karyna :)
    Thank you so much for including my Loving Birds Pendant...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome selection! Thank you so much for including my soap, I appreciate it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful selection of items! Enjoyed seeing what other UWIB team members have created. Thanks for including my pink and red window star.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so awesome for featuring my fingerless gloves! UWIB team rocks!!

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...