Sunday, January 10, 2010

Garden Inspiration

I love the outdoors and art for inspiration (who doesn't right)? So I wanted to share with you a few photos taken recently at the Fairchild Tropical Gardens in Coral Gables, Florida. My friend Tere and I almost didn't go but I'm definitely glad we did. It's beautiful and the weather was nice and cool. Definitely wouldn't mind it staying this way for a while.

Featured in this large botanical conservancy garden were a few artists. The four photos directly above are artwork by artist Yayoi Kusama. Her and her work are definitely very interesting and worth reading about.

We also got to see hand blown glass by artist Dale Chihuly (above). Overall I enjoy the shapes and colors of the work of these two artists. Just as is, the pieces are wonderful, but in the setting of the large gardens the almost organic shapes seemed enhanced in their visual impact.

What were you up to this weekend? I'd love to know. I hope it was relaxing, nice, or just awesome.

This weekend was also busy for me in other ways, both personal and business. I haven't forgotten about my business goals in my last post, so off I go to work on these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...