Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Boxes Are Everywhere

What do you think of my just created make-shift sign?

One of my recent business and personal goals is to blog consistently (which I happen to love doing) and to do so at least two to three times a week. I fully intend on keeping this promise, but with so much currently going on due to my boyfriend and I packing and moving I'll be back in a few days, the latest early next week.
I promise I'll show you pictures of the new place. I definitely plan on painting the living room though the colors are still up in the air. Any suggestions on color combinations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...