Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Just Wanting To Wish You...

A Very Happy Holidays!

I'm sure you've heard that a lot, but I really hope you are relaxing, eating, celebrating, reading, crafting and doing whatever it may be that makes you happy these December days.

As I write this it's a chilling 62 degrees here in Miami, (oh, I can hear your laughter). I admit I've seen some gorgeous photos of snow on many blogs and wish we had just a little of that down here, but I'm appreciating the weather non-the-less.

I'm also happy to share with you a quick photo I took of my mini Christmas tree. I've already planned for the larger one I intend to buy next year. The one thing I know for sure is that it will be white with many colorful ornaments.

Well, enjoy the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...