Monday, November 2, 2009

Save the Thread


A few months ago via Design for Mankind and recently via twitter, I've read about a great project to help revitalize Red Thread Studio, a studio/craft space in downtown Virginia which was recently devastated by an August fire. I cannot imagine how it must feel to see one's workspace &/or home destroyed in this manner. I personally would be devastated thinking of all my materials and tools purchased over a few short years that help to create the prints and art that I love to make. The bright side is many items can be helped and replaced; therefore I wanted to share this link with you. To read more please visit the original post and blog here.

2 comments:

  1. It is people like you that make the world go around!!!! big hugs...Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting us know about this, Karyna.

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...