Sunday, November 15, 2009

Out & About {Saturday Photos}

Have I ever mentioned to you how much I love the beach? Well yesterday, in need of getting away from the computer, my boyfriend and I took a trip there and a few other places. Below are some photos I shot. I've decided I want to do a weekend series featuring other areas in Miami, like Hialeah, other parts of Miami Beach and more. If there's anything you're curious about and would like to see just let me know.

All photography was taken yesterday at Miami Beach with exception of the last photo (above) which was taken in Little Haiti where we visited a great record shop, Sweat Records. If you are ever in Miami check it out, (their website also contains a large list of music, art, fashion and other events in South Florida).

Now back to finishing my latest stationery designs.
*No money and no items were received for this post.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Miami, never been to, but hoping one day:) Wonderful pictures, Karyna!

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...