Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New Sale on a Set of 6 Holiday Cards


It's officially the Holiday Season, therefore I want to share a Special Sale I've created for my Holiday/Christmas cards. Since many of us always need a few cards to handout with gifts to family, friends, co-workers and others, I not only offer these Holiday cards in individual quantities for $2.50 each, but am offering a Set of 6 for $10.00, which is $5 off, or better yet 2 cards Free! You can find them in my Etsy shop. Did I fail to mention they're kind of enchanted since elves live within them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...