Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Handmade Gifts For Men

I can't believe it's already November. This means that many of you, if you haven't yet, will soon begin your Holiday and Christmas shopping. (I admit it, I've begun). So to help you in your gift quest, here are some wonderful handmade gifts I found online that are perfect for the men in your life. I hope this makes your shopping a little easier.

If you have any other suggestions feel free to let me know! You can never have too many good options
.

1) OOAK Danish Freehand Smoking Pipe - $240.00.
By gmPurseanalities

2) Herban Lifestyle Man After Shave - $15.00. By herbanlifestyle
3) Steampunk Mens Filigree Skull & Bones Ring - $95.00.
By edmdesigns

4) Fight Club Soap - $5.00. By SerendipityEight
5) Paisley Skull Black Necktie - $25.00. By RokGear
6) TeleCarrier Pigeons at night (shirt) - $25.00. By binarywinter
7) Tweed Business Card Holder or Stand - $6.50. By LMcreation
8) Obi Buckle - Tidal Wave (Buckle only) - $10.00. By gamiworks

Enjoy!

*No money and no items were received for this post. Just great men's gifts.
*All photos and items credited to each of the individual shop owners. =)

5 comments:

  1. great suggestions, karyna! i've really got to get me some of that fight club soap. er, i mean, i really need to get some of that fight club soap for christmas gifts for some of the men on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection. I especially love the Fight Club soap. Thank you so much for including my after shave, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool gift ideas! Glad I saw this post. I've got an idea. Looking forward for your next post. Keep posting.

    -pia-

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...