Monday, October 19, 2009
I love the color Yellow. It makes me smile, it's warm and it has a certain energy to it. Therefore it's this color that has inspired me to pick and share these items with you today, each also being selected from a very supportive and helpful social/business group that I'm a part of called Unique Women In Business. (I've learned many things on a variety of topics such as craft shows, wholesaling, shipping and other topics). If you'd like to read more visit here, but as well, enjoy today's yellow picks!
Items from left to right, starting at the top:
1) Moo business credit card holder. By LMcreation
2) Mustard, exotic yarn. By Fashiontouch
3) Matroyshka Pocket Card Case. By destinationhandmade
4) Wireball earrings. By PolishedTwo
5) Fresh tart shea butter. By soaprehab 6) Autumn Sunset necklace. By Femme Petal
::All photos are credited to each of the individual item shop owner and creators.
::Nothing received for this post, just great items.