Monday, October 19, 2009

Picking Yellow.


I love the color Yellow. It makes me smile, it's warm and it has a certain energy to it. Therefore it's this color that has inspired me to pick and share these items with you today, each also being selected from a very supportive and helpful social/business group that I'm a part of called Unique Women In Business. (I've learned many things on a variety of topics such as craft shows, wholesaling, shipping and other topics). If you'd like to read more visit here, but as well, enjoy today's yellow picks!

Items from left to right, starting at the top:

1) Moo business credit card holder. By
LMcreation
2)
Mustard, exotic yarn. By Fashiontouch
3)
Matroyshka Pocket Card Case. By destinationhandmade
4) Wireball earrings. By
PolishedTwo
5) Fresh tart shea butter. By soaprehab
6) Autumn Sunset necklace. By Femme Petal

::All photos are credited to each of the individual item shop owner and creators.
::Nothing received for this post, just great items.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout - thanks for sharing these great products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!!! I have been really into yellow lately, too. Such a cheerful color. These items are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring the Mustard yarn here!!! Yellow Color is always so inspiring and fits almost everyone!!!

    FashionTouch
    Unique and Affordable accessories at http://fashiontouch.etsy.com
    Useful Tips, Showcases, Reviews and many more at http://fashiontouchme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks!! And the layout is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karyna! I love your blog and the way you arranged the pictures, much less that you featured one of my items! Thank You! Jamie.

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...