Monday, October 5, 2009

Everyone Needs a Web Designer...

and I happen to know one I'd like to share with you.

In an effort to find more useful resources and just interesting items, I wanted to introduce you to my very close friend and awesome designer, Jennifer Grau, or better yet, Jenny. I know many of us has an Etsy or other online storefront or blog, but may also need our own website or a basic one page 'business card' site for our business or profession. The problem is we don't know where to go or how to create one. Well, here's some help.

Jenny is a graphic and web designer that creates websites for a variety of different clients: from art galleries, portfolio sites, photography and many others....in fact I will soon be taking her up on her services for my .com for Paper Squid. Feel free to browse her website, request a quote and just find out more information here.{Right above are three homepages/website designs found on her website/portfolio}

2 comments:

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...