Friday, September 25, 2009

Welcome! Fall Business Women Online Expo {booth 7}


About a week or two ago I read about an online expo that Dee, of Runako Designs, was putting together and I couldn't help but think what an awesome idea! Great way to find other blogs and stores and vice versa....and from the comfort of my couch. Great job Dee and thanks! So welcome everyone to my blog and shop!
At my shop, Paper Squid, I love to create modern and colorful paper goods for the everyday. I do this when I am not working full-time as a freelance graphic designer. I have a mix of completely handmade items, printed items and some digital which you can print yourself, like invitations. Some other facts are I try to cut coffee every week and fail, lol, and have about two to-do lists going at all times (I can't live without them, they give me peace of mind). Also I try to constantly work on new items and update my shop so keep an eye out. And if you're curious about anything just ask me in the comments. =)

VERY IMPORTANT {S A L E}: For this special event, and good only from now up to Monday September 28th, 2009, 11:59pm, I will include a FREE NOTECARD with any purchase. But you must, at checkout,
type in the message to selller "Fall Women Business Expo Booth 7". After that just type the title of the notecard or flat notecard you would like free with your order, (please no sets). That's it! Oh and feel free to comment and let me know you visited.

For a full list of participating vendors like myself who are showcasing their sites and goods, click
here, scroll down & you'll see them on the right-hand side. Click away and Enjoy! I also hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

19 comments:

  1. Hi Karyna,
    Thanks for participating in the Expo. I love your prints and cards!! I think my favorite is ...Natures Abstract! Love all the colors and wonderful abstract designs. Great booth and thank you for introducing me to your business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi fellow vendor, nice to meet you. Being a mixed media artist I love paper! I also love the organic shapes and designs you do, very nice.
    Cheers,
    Carlynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your prints - very original. I also added you to my favorites. Best of luck this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your graphics! I just went over to your etsy shop. It is very obvious that you are a graphicist. (Yes, I made up the word).

    Hope you have a chance to visit my booth, number 25.

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always LOVED-LOVED-LOVED your shop!

    Have a great weekend!
    lisa-uwib

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your color choices!

    Rita J.
    HomeBasedJewelers.blogspot.com
    PrivateStockJewelry.blogspot.com
    and
    Millie J.
    GotRocks4Sale.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fellow vendor (booth #14)and Graphic artist here! I love the tangled eye monster in your Etsy shop! It's unique and the color is sharp!

    Now following you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why have I never found your shop before? I've hearted it now! And I loved your blog post with the To Do list download ~ I always have lists, too!

    Be sure to drop by and compare To Do lists ~ I'm at booth 22!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Karyna! Happy GNO! Love your Etsy shop and especially your swirl cards ~ my goodness, what patience you must have to do all those squigglies!!

    ~ Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cards. Awesome graphics. Visiting from booth #12.
    ~Becky~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Karyna! I can't remember if I commented or not, since I've been here a few times already today! Haha! I love your stuff! So colorful and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great prints! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, thanks for all the comments and all the vendors who visited! I also had some great finds looking at everyones shop. Very cool online event. =)
    -Karyna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi,
    Great work! Very expressive! I also like what you said about haveing two to-do lists going at once. Me too! I love my lists. They keep my mind from getting cluttered! I think lots of creative people use lists because their minds are moving so fast, in different directions that we need something to keep us grounded.

    Good luck with your fabulous business,
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are beautiful. I wondered whether or not you sell them in stores? You should - if I don't hand make a card, it's usually an impulse purchase when I see something really unique! Your designs are beautiful. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want that view!
    Michelle @ Evie's Tool Emporium
    Booth #17

    ReplyDelete
  17. You know I love your shop! Everything is so unique and I want it alllllllllll!!!! Thanks, Momma Goddess aka Trudy Booth #3

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...