Friday, September 18, 2009

Freebies for You!

I love freebies (who doesn't right) and I love to do lists. Actually I cannot live without one, really. Therefore I've designed a freebie to do list for a great website, Bricks and Clicks, to share with you. Feel free to download, print, cut and enjoy!

The two lists/colors are setup to fit on an 8.5 x 11 inch standard sheet of paper.
DOWNLOAD HERE!

Good ole' common sense rule: Paper Squid Inc. free printables are for personal use only. Not for sale or resale in any quantities or for any reason. All rights reserved. Copyrights never transferred. ©2012 Paper Squid Inc. FULL TERMS OF USE FOUND HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck, and congrats for Bricks and Clicks.
    By the way, I love that title.
    I always use lists ! I like yours!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Downloaded and already full of "To Do's" (Hanging out with Miss Thang again is on there!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very glad you guys like them! Aw and Miss Thang, we definitely need to hang out very soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like what you are selling (and making). Will keep it in mind for future gifts. Our booth is #21.
    Thanks
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...