Tuesday, September 29, 2009

for the love of the water


I was organizing some old cd's and paperwork the other day and came across some photos I shot while in a college photography class. Though this was not my major, I have always had a very deep appreciation for it. The mood and colors of these particular photos jumped out at me. Some also brought back specific memories. I wanted to share them with you. And thanks to my friend/girl Tere, for always letting me photograph her for just about every photography class assignment. These photos were taken with a basic manual camera, Vivitar SLR 35mm. I have not used this camera in at least 3 (or 5?) years. It's in my closet wrapped up like new and I'm thinking of taking it out this weekend.

2 comments:

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...