Monday, August 31, 2009

My New Prints Have Arrived...Finally!

I'm excited to share the arrival of my brand new PRINTS to my shop! I've been working very hard on getting these ready (when not working full-time of course) and am so so happy with the results!

Each print is a reproduction of my original designs that vary from handmade watercolor and ink pieces, to linocut hand-pulled prints with acrylic dot patterns, or illustrations created in the computer! Either way they're made with love and I hope you enjoy them. All prints may be found in my ETSY SHOP!
I love the new printer I am using to create these: an Epson R1900. It's so awesome but the only catch is it requires a lot of fuel to keep going so I have to feed it shrimp and chocolate.
Prints are much more colorful and crisp in person (oh blogger). They are printed using archival pigment inks, the best, on velvet fine art paper. Each measures 8.5 x 11 inches, (two options are horizontal/landscape).
Your thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE the new prints, karyna! so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo how nice! Love the bright cheery colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I LOVE Keep calm, growing process and keep growing!
    They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't pick a favorite! I love them all so much! Amazing work lady, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...