Saturday, August 1, 2009

Views to Inspire

"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step" -Lao Tzu

Or in my case, the journey towards starting my blog and continuing has finally begun. So for my first post I say hello and I leave you with some random yet hopefully inspiring images you'll enjoy. I took these photographs while visiting my little sister in San Francisco. All images were photographed by me in San Fran, with the exception of the 3rd, which was shot in breathtaking Yosemite National Park.
ENJOY!

P.S. I will be featuring new work, tutorials, interviews and more. But I want to know what other things you love to see in a blog...perhaps zombie fight scenes? Okay, seriously, I'm curious and would love to hear from you. Thanks so much.
-Karyna

3 comments:

  1. Ah Miss Thang, I am so proud of you. You're stuff is incredible and I can't wait to see where you go with it!

    I've got you bookmarked so keep it up!
    I'll pass it on to everyone so that when you're famous, I can say that I knew you when...


    - Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos Karyna wonderful 1st post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunningly beautiful photos! You are quite the photographer...and quite talented it appears in many, many things :)

    I vote for more zombie fight scenes in blogs..you just don't see enough of those these days ;)

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...